Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Anniversary

Today my beautiful wife, Kelly, and the sluggard she married celebrate three years of marriage. Having met on Sept. 14, 2004 as loaned executives at United Way, it took only nine months to tie the knot.

Three years later, we've drastically changed the look of the home, the backyard, and have added a sweet little girl to the mix.

I really have no words to describe how blessed I am to have met Kelly. Thank you, my love!


I initially found it disconcerting that we had to share our anniversary with the founding of Wigderson Library & Pub. Having thought about it, I have come to the conclusion that great events occur in pairs (even if they occurred a few years apart).

Oh, it was also on this date that Swedish Vikings attacked Constantinople in the year 860.

5 comments:

James Wigderson said...

Happy Anniversary!

Billiam said...

Happy Anniversary!

Other Side said...

Thanks, guys! I'm the fortunate one.

Bill, we miss you.

Zach W. said...

Happy Anniversary, you lucky fella!

capper said...

Happy anniversary to you. Condolences to Mrs. Other Side. :)